Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FOLLOWING PROJECT

Over the past two days i have been working on my project and thinking of a creative way to make this girl interesting to myself and to my class. I based my project around the one thing she does more than other..smoke. While collecting information, pictures, and facts i started to think about all the smoke and ciggarettes she is ruining our enviornment. I couldn't help but remember last week when someones project was the chalk written quote on the ground "I am grateful for the air i breathe". After all the people who smoke, factories, and chemicals that pollute the air are we really grateful? Can we be thankful that the air we have is supporting us and keeping us alive, or do you think it is slowly killing us?

1 comment:

  1. I liked the smoking focus of the project. I thought it was a smart and socially engaged way to make this work. The only thing that I thought weakened the presentation, was your own editorial comments in the power point. If you had just stayed straight on with the information, we (the viewer) would have had to make the conclusion and we would do so based on the strength of the evidence.

    Good work, good effort, thanks.

    ReplyDelete